Digital Director Internship
· Manage and grow all digital properties of the local party;
· Be responsible for executing the messaging strategy set by the Chair, Executive Director, and other committee members on soial media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat, as well as other platforms as they arise;
· Report to and work closely with the Executive Director, the Chair, the local committee, political candidates, and the State Party to execute strategic communications goals and raise the Crawford County Democratic Party’s public profile.
· Effectively execute the messaging goals set by the Chair and the Executive Director;
· Manage and develop an integrated digital campaign plan for the Democratic party, including fundraising/list building emails, social media, and web properties;
· Write, edit and design content for the party’s email list. Segment lists, test approaches, and use best practices to raise money, mobilize volunteers, and help elect candidates up and down the ticket;
· Generate and enhance earned media and communications resources. Create a cohesive statewide message by writing, editing, designing, and curating content for the party’s social media accounts and the social media accounts of our local affiliates;
· Develop and manage a robust social media program which integrates our message and tracks progress and effectiveness of our effort. Write and disseminate press releases, media advisories, statements from the Chair, and other outreach materials;
· Create social media graphics and videos to elevate the party’s social media brand and messaging.