Field Director Internship
· Turn out Democratic voters in Crawford County by running an aggressive Get Out The Vote (GOTV) program;
· Report to and work closely with the Chair, Executive Director, and other committee members;
· Coordinate with Democratic campaigns to bolster their field operations in Crawford County; and
· Build the base of the CCDP to ensure its sustainability beyond the election.
· Overall management of the Democratic party’s local Crawford County region;
· Revising and executing the field plan as the cycle progresses;
· Facilitating the training and development of other field interns;
· Ensuring that all metrics related to filed activities are properly tracked;
· Recruiting and hiring intern staff to run the office;
· Providing professional guidance, training and trouble shooting for other field interns;
· Tracking and analyzing performance;
· Interviewing interns and making hiring decisions;
· Coaching filed interns and holding them accountable to their goals;
· Build the base of the CCDP to ensure its sustainability beyond the election;
· Other assigned duties.