Field Organizer Internship
· Turn out Democratic voters in Crawford County by running an aggressive Get Out The Vote (GOTV) program;
· Report to and work closely with the Field Director;
· Coordinate with Democratic campaigns to bolster their field operations in Crawford County; and
· Build the base of the CCDP to ensure its sustainability beyond the election.
· Building and deploying a volunteer base for the CCDC, by (1) recruiting, motivating, and managing volunteers for canvassing, phonebanking, and data entry, and (2) working (either directly or through volunteers/interns) to ensure that our volunteer databases are organized and kept up-to-date;
· Executing aggressive GOTV strategies via phone and door-to-door contact;
· Organizing phone banks and canvasses, ensuring that all get-out-the vote contact goals are met;
· Coordinating with Democratic Party leadership;
· Supporting fundraising activities; and
· Other duties as assigned.